Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

This was a good animation. It lacked a little sense, but fun and it got me a little more into the Christmas mood. Thanks for that :)

chluaid responds:

Life doesn't make sense. It's usually well-animated though.
Thanks for all five.

SuperCrazy SuperCrazy

OK, nice.

Like it very much, but the only thing is that it's no sound!

Formula Driver 3D Formula Driver 3D

OK game.

It need better graphics and better animation! You could improve it a lot by adding better textures etc. The game ran smoothly on my MacBook Pro 13" (late 2011) and the framerate was just awesome. But that is probably just because the graphics sucks. Seriously, it just sucks so much and I don't know how to describe it. Its 3D - I GET THAT, but why the bad quality (we are in 2012 for god sake!!! not 2001 XD)

I liked the feel and the controls are nice. Menu is nice and has a nice feel. Good work :) Too much advertising.

You can also try to make this a HTML5 game because that would be really awesome.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks for the review. To answer your question regarding graphics, this 3D is as good as it gets in Flash 10 to be honest. This is a 3D webgame, not an Xbox 360 game. Modern console games can push millions of polygons per frame, a Flash 10 3D game can push a few thousand polygons per frame. Look at it as a 90's 3D retro game, rather than something to compete with modern console games.

Ragdoll Man 2G Ragdoll Man 2G

Awesome game! The music was kinda cool because it did look good with the game.

13 Days After 13 Days After

One of the greatest I've seen in a long time :D