Formula Driver 3D Formula Driver 3D

OK game.

It need better graphics and better animation! You could improve it a lot by adding better textures etc. The game ran smoothly on my MacBook Pro 13" (late 2011) and the framerate was just awesome. But that is probably just because the graphics sucks. Seriously, it just sucks so much and I don't know how to describe it. Its 3D - I GET THAT, but why the bad quality (we are in 2012 for god sake!!! not 2001 XD)

I liked the feel and the controls are nice. Menu is nice and has a nice feel. Good work :) Too much advertising.

You can also try to make this a HTML5 game because that would be really awesome.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks for the review. To answer your question regarding graphics, this 3D is as good as it gets in Flash 10 to be honest. This is a 3D webgame, not an Xbox 360 game. Modern console games can push millions of polygons per frame, a Flash 10 3D game can push a few thousand polygons per frame. Look at it as a 90's 3D retro game, rather than something to compete with modern console games.

Ragdoll Man 2G Ragdoll Man 2G

Awesome game! The music was kinda cool because it did look good with the game.

13 Days After 13 Days After

One of the greatest I've seen in a long time :D

Redneck Catapult Redneck Catapult

Nice... you could have added a scoreboard?

Ragdoll Man Tag Ragdoll Man Tag

Awesome game!

I love it so much. This type of game is the kind I like :D

Ragdoll Man Christmas Ragdoll Man Christmas

Had fun!

Hey Rawnern!

I think this game was another awesome game by you! I had fun for like 10 minutes and that ten minutes wasn't wasted!

I've been following your work since September 2009 and you really inspired me to make games. I've loads of respect!

Back to the game...
It's really good that you made a medal-game, because it's awesome to earn point, so a big thanks to you who made a very easy medal! The theme for this season is good and made me get into the christmas-mode!

You could add more things like:
Medals (with challenge)
Points for smashing him to walls and objects... (like a scoreboard or something?)
More levels (inside a house, outside, at the park etc.)

So, I really hope you continue to make games like these with much more stuff to play with.

Have a nice day!

Rawnern responds:

I've read every character in your review... and all I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

chat bot v.3 chat bot v.3

Eh...

This wasn't that serius made. Lower case characters and stuff.
Also a new one is out and better:
http://
www.newgrounds.com/
portal/
view/531464

ChatTard ChatTard

AWESOME!!!

This is great!
He has so funny answers!

Keep up!

Ragdoll Man Ragdoll Man

WoW!

That's very good! Well.. it's better than I can make.

Rawnern responds: